Friday, January 17, 2014

Cake Update

Cowboy boot cake
I'm just gonna act like it hasn't been six months since I've posted and go on from here. :) ok?
Here's a few cakes I've done lately Hope you like them!

Policeman cake

Shabby Chic Cake

Lingerie cake for a personal bridal shower

Another shabby chic cake


 A Bible cake (The black is actually chocolate icing so there wasn't an overwhelming black taste)

 And last but not least....a Red Velvet cake with a cheese cake filling with homemade
cream cheese icing. Delish!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! Welcome back!! I love all of the cakes! My favorites are the shabby.chic ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have red velvet cake. NOW! Actually I am quite proud of you. Your cakes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red velvet cake was mine any! Haha should have been here for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete